Thursday, August 2, 2012

A message to my loving brother..

    My loving brother,


Some times, I remember the days when you were a little one.. A very little, cute one.. We , your sisters really made silly fights to make you tell each of us, that whom  you love  the most..And most of the times you came to my side apart Biji and Chikku. I was  so happy and proud then...

  I remember those days when you joined your nursery.. On the first day, when we got you there and started to leave, you were crying so..much. you may not be knowing,but I really could't stand that sight. And from the very next day, I used to come with you, and stayed back with you there, so that you feel happy and safe.

 I remember, that day when you have to take an injection at the clinic near your nursery, it was me who was with you. I was scared thinking that, you may cry, and can't bear the pain. But, to my surprise, to every one's surprise, you didn't cried at all.

 I remember  your  first stage performance.. you were looking so cute, in the fancy dress as the hunter, with black powder on your body,and the dress made of leaves.. I used to say the audience near to me "It's my brother..It's my brother". Your mimicry performances in such a little age, made so proud of you.. and also remember the drama competition two years back, that made me cry too..you have won the 'best  actor award'.. your performance was simply "superb"..
I remember, those days, when you need me for each and everything other than others. Even for covering your note books,and writing your name on name slips..

One day, I found my elder brother in you, when you waited for me at the bus stop, as I was late from college... You don't know, how much important you really are for me..

I remember that day also, when we had that quarrel..and spoke about things, that shouldn't be spoke. But, I thought it was another silly fight we used to have often. But, now I feel that, I was wrong.. That day, started the bad part in my life.. You have taken all my words seriously, and started avoiding me. You started rejecting the things I give you. 
  
 I feel really so..bad my dear. I miss those wonderful days..when we played together, played Quiz together, cracked jokes together..and our silly fights together.. I really miss you my  one and only little brother..
   
You know, after some more months, I won't be here with you all. I will be getting married, and will go that home. So, I really want to have some more precious moments with you.. I have tried a lot to solve the problem. But, I think, you are not even noticing that. If you feel that, you can forgive me, then please pardon me.. I am so..sorry for that day..so sorry for everything, I have done wrong.. I love you  so..so..much dear..
  
The Rakhi day is coming, so, wishing you a happy rakhi day..  I want the Rakhi of love always tied on your arm..



With lots of love, 
Your elder sister..

4 comments:

  1. Oh.....dear this is such a touching post. I hope your brother feels the pain you are feeling and reconciles the differences with you.

    Happy Rakhi to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear.. It's the same e-mail I have send to him. Actually, you are the inspiration to do so. I have read your post, and just fall in my thoughts..I was almost crying when wrote this.May be that's because, you found it more touching.

    Happy Raksha Bandhan to You and your brother too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. this post reminds my sister selma.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Upavi, you got a nice name..
      Glad to hear that this post reminds you, about your sister. Hope you both are doing good. Take care..

      Delete

Feel free to comment here..